Nuevo
Desconectado
- 🏷️Marca
- ZTE / Honor / Infinix
- 📱Modelo
- ZTE Blade A36 (Z2472)
- 🤖 Android / Sistema operativo
- 15
- 🔧Tipo de falla / servicio
- Software / Firmware (flasheo, sistema, errores)
- 🧰Herramienta utilizada
- otra | Otra herramienta
- ✅Estado del equipo
- "Unlock / Desbloqueo de Red"
My name is **Faris**, new here on the forum. I have a strong interest in **mobile repair and firmware** — especially flashing, FRP bypass, and fixing boot/software issues on Android phones. I've been learning tools like SP Flash Tool, Odin, and some boxes (like UMT/CM2) for a while now, but I still have a lot to learn from the experts here.
I'm hoping to get help and also contribute what I know as I progress. Nice for having me!
I'm hoping to get help and also contribute what I know as I progress. Nice for having me!